1. User information
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you agree to the measures in this Policy, you agree that we may process your personal data as defined in this Policy.
Company name: Xtreamline Integration Company S.L
Trade name: Xtrimco
Address: Carr. de Fuencarral, 56, 28108 Alcobendas, Madrid
3. Key principles
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Legality:We will only collect your Personal Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimisation:We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected.
- Purpose limitation:We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- AccuracyWe will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data Security:We apply appropriate technical and organisational measures commensurate with the risks to ensure that your data is not damaged, such as unauthorised disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and Rectification:We have the means for you to access or rectify your data when you consider it appropriate.
- Conservation:We keep your personal data in a legal and appropriate manner and only for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers:The following is an example of a data protection scheme: if your data is to be transferred outside the EU/EEA, it will be adequately protected.
- Third parties:Access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual guarantees.
- Direct Marketing and Cookies:We comply with applicable legislation on advertising and cookies.
4. Collection and processing of your personal data
The types of data that can be requested and processed are:
- Data of an identifying nature.
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will clearly inform you of what personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
- To provide information, services, products, relevant information and news in the sector
- Sending of communications.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of the treatment. You may of course withdraw your consent at any time.
- By legal requirement.
- Because there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscription to our newsletter or by your status as a customer.
- As necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
6. Communication of personal data
The data may be communicated to companies related to Xtrimco, for the provision of the various services in their capacity as Treatment Providers. The company will not carry out any assignment, except by legal obligation.
7. Your rights
In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the RGPD.
- Rectify personal data that are inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GPRS.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GPRS.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GPRS
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GPRS.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 21 of the RGPD.
If you have granted your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending a reasoned and accredited communication to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if it considers that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
8. Legal information
The requirements of this Policy supplement, and do not replace, any other requirements under applicable data protection law, which shall prevail in any event.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and the Company may amend it at any time. When this happens, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.